10 Ways to Advertise
Advertising with Prairies North has never been easier! Here is a quick run-down of 10 Great ways to advertise with us. Some are even FREE! We have a growing Saskatchewan community of followers and people who love Sask as much as you do! Come on Saskatchewan! Show us your stuff!
1. List your business in the FREE Prairies North Traveller. Send us a photo and a brief description of your business and we would be happy to add it to our directory. Let people know about the directory and use it yourself when you are looking for businesses in the province.
2. List your event in our FREE Calendar of Events. Each event is linked to a location (see above), so you can not only list your event, but also get into the Prairies North Traveller at the same time.
3. Do a REALLY good job of adding your event so that we pick it up for our monthly newsletter. Every month when we send out our newsletter, we like to direct our readers to what is going on in the province. If you took some extra time to make your event listing look especially enticing, we may very well pick it up in our newsletter for no extra cost! Have images you want to add to your event? Email them to lisa(at)prairiesnorth.com and she will enhance your ad for you. (HINT: We only choose ads for our eNewsletter that have images.)
4. Purchase an ad in Prairies North Magazine. Our affordability may surprise you and approximately 100,000 Saskatchewan-loving people read each and every issue of the magazine—make sure you are reaching them by advertising with us. Charlotte or Velvet can help you get started charlotte(at)prairiesnorth.com or velvet(at)prairiesnorth.com.
5. Advertise on our website. Interest in our website is growing more and more as we continue to bring great content to an online crowd of readers. We have many options that allow you to focus your message on a specific page, or rotate throughout the site. Charlotte or Velvet can explain all the options charlotte(at)prairiesnorth.com or velvet(at)prairiesnorth.com.
6. Get the impact of reaching our complete loyal following by taking advantage of our economically-priced packages. We've combined print and online advertising conveniently into one monthly payment. If you want to get the best impact for your dollar, consider planning a campaign with us that will reach the widest audience with your message. Charlotte or Velvet can explain all the options charlotte(at)prairiesnorth.com or velvet(at)prairiesnorth.com.
7. Follow our FaceBook page and meet other Saskatchewan fans. We have a dedicated social media person here at Prairies North and have gathered with a fantastic group of people through FB who love the photos and items of interest in our posts. You can always link up by sending in your tidbits of news and we'll gladly consider them for sharing with our followers. Contact lisa(at)prairiesnorth.com if you have questions!
8. Can you tweet? We have a growing community of followers on Twitter that we engage with daily. Tag us in a tweet @prairiesnorth if you have something of interest to #Sask. You can also subscribe to one of our awesome tailored lists of businesses, people, environment and news in #Sask.
9. Print a special supplement in the magazine. We know how to make you look good, so consider partnering with us to develop a special publication for your group. We can circulate it to our readership and provide extras for your own distribution. Charlotte or Velvet can help you get your project going charlotte(at)prairiesnorth.com or velvet(at)prairiesnorth.com.
10. Run a contest with us! Who doesn't like to win something? It doesn't have to be big and we can generate some great momentum whether it's online or in the magazine. Get creative! Then contact Michelle to discuss your winning idea michelle(at)prairiesnorth.com.
Note: Comments are moderated so once you make your comment, allow 24 hrs for your feedback to show up on our website. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.