Holy Family Hospital Event
- Saturday, July 14th, 2012, Prince Albert Exhibition Centre, 10th Street, East of 6th Avenue
- The cost is $60.00 per person
- Come & Go Registration with refreshments provided: 1 – 4 p.m.
- Cash Bar: 5:00 p.m.
- Supper: 6:00 p.m.
- Program & Entertainment to follow
- Dance/or just listen to the wonderful music of the Millennium Swing Band
- Silent Auction: Plan to bid on the fabulous items provided by people you know, and whose work you admire!!
- Bring your camera and take advantage of the “photo-op corner”.
- Sunday, July 15th, 2012, Mont St Josephs' Care Home, 777 28th St. East
- Mass will be celebrated by Bishop Albert Thevenot at 10:30 a.m. in the Holy Family Chapel. All are welcome.
- Must be paid in advance by June 7th, 2012
- Limited seating
- For more information, call Fern Fernie @ (306) 764-0394; or Olivette Chalifour @ (306)764-0666; or Barb Fisher @ (306)922-4409
- Make cheques payable to:
“HFH Celebration 2012”
c/o Fern Fernie
1325 – Goshen Place
Prince Albert, SK. S6V 0R5
We Want to Hear Your Stories:
* Everyone has a most memorable story or two to tell about an unforgettable experience, or how being a part of the Holy Family Hospital impacted their life.
* If you would like to share your stories, please send in writing to: Fern Fernie at the above address, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.