Prairies North has a Homecoming Celebration Package to add a little extra to your celebration.
Wea are providing beautiful lily postcards that may be placed in registration packages or used to beautify your table settings at your banquet. Every event is different, so see where they fit best. One half of the card is an actual postcard that your guests can send home to friends and family to let them know what a great time they are having. The other have is an opportunity to receive a free copy of our Spring 2012 Homecoming Special Issue of Prairies North.
Our posters have our "Saskatchewan Homecoming Celebration" logo on the top half and a blank area on the bottom half where you can tape or paste an agenda for your event. Or, use them as signs to direct people to events. However you choose to use them, they are eye-catching and a great way to help people know where to go during the celebration.
All the above information is FREE! Here's what we need you to tell us:
- How many postcards you require (don't worry, we are prepared to send one for each registration pack or each guest)
- How many posters you need (we are estimating 50 per event, but let us know if you want fewer)
- The dates of your event (we will post it in our online Events Calendar)
- Website for your event (if applicable)
- A contact person and phone number
- An address where these can be sent
Just send us an email right now and we'll get you on board with our Homecoming Celebration package. If you require more information, please leave a message for Michelle at the Prairies North editorial office at (306) 594-2455.