Words are inadequate to describe how good these nuts are! Sweet, spicy, savoury, and buttery, these nuts will disappear quickly!
I recommend making them for Christmas parties or gifts - unless you want to consume a truck load of calories by yourself! I also recommend that you print a few copies of this recipe because everyone is going to want it!
Totally Addictive Mixed Nuts
- 2 1/4 cups assorted unsalted nuts. I used cashews, Brazil nuts, whole pecans, unpeeled whole almonds
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 teaspoons course sea salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the nuts in a large bowl to combine and spread them out on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven until light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, balsamic vinegar, lemon, and melted butter.
- Thoroughly toss the toasted nuts in the spiced butter, add the salt, and serve warm or cold.
Subscribe now or get the digital version
Note: Comments are moderated so once you make your comment, allow 24 hrs for your feedback to show up on our website. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.